At Release Ministries we partner with individuals, churches, and businesses who are concerned how the combination of poverty, violence, and the breakdown of the family are creating an ever-growing population of high-risk youth trapped in the juvenile justice system. Our staff and volunteers enter in the lives of these youth, developing trust and showing them a way out. Together we experience amazing life change through the power of a relationship with a loving God and safe, caring adults.
1) Incarceration -- full-time chaplain and volunteers working to reduce recidivism.
2) Mentoring -- volunteer mentors to both incarcerated youth & high-risk youth in the community
3) Residential Care -- Two group homes to provide a healthy environment while working toward family reunification.
4) In-Home Services -- Family support to preserve and re-unify families.
5) Foster Care -- Providing permanency for youth who can't go home.