For Matt and Melissa Graves, supporting families suffering through tragedy is everything. After the sudden and traumatic loss of their precious son, Lane Thomas Graves, their focus quickly became finding a way to honor Lane and to support families the way others have supported them. The Lane Thomas Foundation was created to serve as a beacon of hope and to create a strong base of support for families in crisis.
The Lane Thomas Foundation was founded to give honor and light to Lane's life. The Foundation is dedicated to supporting families of children needing life-saving transplants.
The Foundation will work in collaboration with Children's Hospital and Medical Center and Nebraska Medicine in support of their Pediatric Transplant Programs.
* Relieve financial burden on a child's family going through the transplant journey
* Reduce emotional stress related to family members being apart
* Reduce the amount of children that die because they don't have a donor match
Financial Support examples:
* Transportation (air & car)
* Clothes and personal items
* Educate living donors on their opportunity to save the life of a child
* Bring awareness to parents about organ donation
* Saving Children's Lives
* Integrity, Trust and Transparency
* Ambition and Innovation