Lift Up Sarpy County
Lift Up Sarpy County, Inc. brings together government, non-profit and faith-based organizations in our community to serve people in need in Sarpy County, offer opportunities for cooperation and collaboration, provide operational services and encourage grass roots, person-to-person assistance and volunteering. In other words, we're here to uplift lives.
Lift Up Sarpy County also provides administration and support to the following organizations:
• Sarpy County Human Services: Provides crisis financial assistance to those in need;
• Sarpy County CASA: Recruits, trains and supports volunteers who serve as the voice of children who are in the justice system;
• Sarpy County Public Defender's Office: Focused on raising awareness of mental health issues throughout Sarpy County;
• Bellevue Police Department: Offering outreach and training for parents through their Proactive Parenting classes;
• Teen Court: A proven diversion tactic, Teen Court offers teenage offenders a second chance to learn from their mistakes without the high cost and stigma of a criminal record;
• Community Response: Community Response brings government, non-profit and faith-based organizations together to share resources, identify challenges and create solutions with the goal of strengthening the protective factors that help families raise happy, healthy children. Each community identifies the local needs and works on providing proven solutions.